Mind Control Comics Forum
October 01, 2024, 02:38:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 218: Breaking Coefficient.  (Read 8900 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 01, 2013, 10:27:44 am »

[sic]

Coming Tuesday, September 3rd!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 10:32:25 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:28:49 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 01:57:52 pm »

Hopefully, this is where the power of the Watch meets Pink Clouds and wins.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 12:19:30 am »

Yves want a good time
Adrian wants his women back
So what do Adrian want to talk to Yves?

So Yves is not the bad guy who is use the pink cloud

Caitlyn get her squid back from Adrian
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 08:43:33 am »

Presumably the presence of the squid in Adrian's hand/pocket means that Jacqui collected it from the booth.  Hopefully, she also snagged the perfume, but that may just be wishful thinking on my part.

Is Sullivan's a different bar or a restaurant?  I don't remember it ever being mentioned here before.

Why is Adrian expecting a friendly sit-down with Yves?  Although, if Yves is nefarious, he just missed the perfect opportunity to eliminate Adrian as a rival/obstacle--so, it appears someone is setting him up for the burglary, and the Pink Clouds dissemination.  Our clearest suspect is Q-ball, but he's never struck me as a guy who would have 17-pronged plans for battles on four fronts.

And here's a nice opportunity to ask--what imprint/instructions exactly did Alex leave on Caitlyn when she sprayed her with PC?  Is that what we saw as subliminal script a few episodes ago, or is the subliminal script something else (possibly to do with Sawyer)?  I can't tell if Yves was lucky or unlucky in this sequence, yet.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 04:22:05 am by jmundt29 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 11:10:02 am »

It would have been Alex giving instructions to Caitlyn, not Katie.  For that matter, why assume that Alex told Caitlyn anything beyond "Go sit in that cubicle over there"?  The more we see of this the less Yves looks like a criminal mastermind and the more Caitlyn looks like she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 12:19:35 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:28:34 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 04:32:59 pm »

Is Sullivan's a different bar or a restaurant? 

Sullivan's is, indeed, the diner in which we saw Jacqui earlier.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 04:39:45 pm »

Is Sullivan's a different bar or a restaurant? 

Sullivan's is, indeed, the diner in which we saw Jacqui earlier.
so 24 hour dinner
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 09:27:52 pm »

It occurs to me that Caitlyn's "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" reaction to Adrian is psychologically revealing in an interesting way.  She was just, in effect, raped by Yves -- at the very least sex without proper consent -- but she isn't acting like she has a problem with that per se.  If that was the most important thing on her mind why would she be apologizing to Adrian?  The apology makes it look like her biggest concern is that she let someone else mess around with one of Adrian's possessions, viz. her.  It's a subtle yet revealing piece of dialog that shows how Caitlyn's self-image has been altered by the Watch, making her think of herself as property.

So kudos to Daphne for the writing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: