Mind Control Comics Forum
September 20, 2024, 12:27:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 132: And what for each of us is inevitable?  (Read 7936 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 05, 2012, 05:43:38 pm »

Coming Tuesday, November 6th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
elbenton
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 06:04:24 pm »

Taxes and death!  Uh oh, who's gonna get a big tax bill?  There's nobody in this story whom I want to see die, so it better not be that!
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 03:45:42 am »

Poor Vikram.  And a nice Oingo Boingo lyrics reference.  My first thought would have been "tracks of my tears" by Smokey Robinson but the new wave angle works.  I also like the oh so subtle leg under the table that tell much more then them just touching hands.

I'm not sure if I'm over thinking the Canadian angle but when I saw the snail on the building
my first connection was Silver Snail Comics.  Its a rather well known chain of comic book stores in Toronto and Ottawa.. for those who are aware of comic book stores in Ottawa and Toronto that is.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 06:24:42 am »

The plot thickens!  From Vikram's POV:  his girlfriend Amy is on a date with ... his lab partner's boyfriend?!  Perhaps we will now see the consequences of Adrian's going out visibly with all these different women will begin to complicate matters.  Kanti asked why Erin was out with Adrian when Laura was supposed to be his girlfriend.  Vikram now finds himself dumped in a pretty ugly way.  Caitlyn has proclaimed to her cheer team about her relationship with Adrian.  Something has to give, and soon.

But in the mean time, poor Vik.  After finding himself dumped, he then sees his sister decked out in full-on traditional sexy Indian garb on a date with her boyfriend, whom he doesn't like.

Chettbaker:  I would never have made the connection to the Silver Snail!  Nice one! 
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 09:23:41 am »

Our first sympathetic potential adversary.  Hmm.  We haven't met enough of the peripheral male characters to really see the ripples of The Night of the Watch yet.  Hopefully, something will happen to brighten his mood...maybe he'll lift the sample off Q-Box and then we'd really have a showdown, samples vs. Watch over Amy.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 09:32:53 am »

I wonder if the next episode is entitled "And what is the greatest wonder?"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 12:24:57 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:23:19 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 04:33:03 pm »

my first connection was Silver Snail Comics.

I always go to the one on Bank Street in Ottawa (is there more than one in Ottawa?) whenever I'm there.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 06:48:03 pm »

my first connection was Silver Snail Comics.

I always go to the one on Bank Street in Ottawa (is there more than one in Ottawa?) whenever I'm there.

The only one in Ottawa. It's still a great shop if I ever want to browse.  There used to be an epic other store next to it.  The Anex.  Sadly it shut down some years ago.  Still a nice neighborhood.  If you get a chance try The Buzz across the street.  Great food & drinks and the staff are friendly and attractive Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: