Mind Control Comics Forum
September 19, 2024, 04:38:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 125: Preflight  (Read 20280 times)
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 08:44:34 pm »

Ah, you are thinking of airports with commercial service. Little uncontrolled fields are all over the place; having one 3-4 miles outside of town is hardly uncommon.

I think we referenced this in the Resume own navigation discussion.  Yup my bad.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2012, 01:13:31 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:13:15 pm by GodWilling » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2012, 09:09:44 am »

That man's checking her boobs out pretty much throughout, so that saves me a job.

Speaking of Danielle's boobs, it looks like they've grown quite a bit.  If you look back at #G5, particularly in the second panel, she has a build that could almost be described as 'slender'.  It's possible this change is connected to the Mantis Boob Thing, although Dani is also quite well-endowed in the flashback visions of her we see when she is hypnotized by Dr. C back in #16-17 and those are stated to be prior to her coming to Wilmot.  (She's also built to current standards in the NY harem photo we see of her in #53 and in her flashback to her first encounter with the watch in #54.)  This may put her comment in #104 in a new light.

I also have a question about chronology.  When Danielle flashes back to her first time with the watch she is wearing a Wilmot shirt.  Was she attending the college at that time?  Did she leave to go to New York and then return later?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2012, 01:24:26 pm »

That man's checking her boobs out pretty much throughout, so that saves me a job.

No matter how professional he is, I think he can be forgiven that one.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2012, 07:10:53 pm »

Is the chief mechanic teh younger brother or cousin of the guy who works for Quality Property Management?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2012, 06:04:15 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:13:38 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2012, 06:44:33 am »

Her reliability as a narrator is a fair question, but if she wasn't a member of the New York Harem, how did she come by The Watch, the red spiral book of nefariousness (which no one has talked about or seen in ages) and the New York Harem database (with herself in it)?  Additionally, if she wasn't part of the Harem but outside it, why was she so suggestible as to slip into a dominant harem member role that she'd never experienced?  I think we can accept that she was a member of the Harem, but what exactly transpired from Teterboro Airport to "last summer" is a matter of considerable debate and interest.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2012, 03:48:08 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:13:49 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: