Mind Control Comics Forum
September 28, 2024, 04:07:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1104: “Now Available”  (Read 1756 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 08, 2021, 01:02:15 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 04:12:05 pm »

Trying to peel away the layers of narrative here just leaves me with nothing.

I suppose it's possible that the room does actually contain Astrid's artefact, since we don't know what Caitlyn experienced mentally when she encountered it.

I feel like logically this story should be leading somewhere pertaining to Jacqui getting pregnant. And she believes that Patrick is Miriam's father. So, is she going to remember Patrick being here? This scene looks more like she remembers being fucked by something Erin might have conjured up.

But then is this what she remembers or just her fantasy come true? I've a feeling we won't find out in the next episode.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 10:07:09 am »

My thinking it's one red shell is in the room
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 12:56:29 pm »

My thinking it's one red shell is in the room

That's entirely possible. It certainly seems as though something is affecting everyone in the house.

I did wonder if perhaps they're using a scallop almost like a recreational drug. But I suppose that wouldn't bring much to the story. And it wouldn't explain Miel apparently lying to Jacqui after Dinah's call.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: