Mind Control Comics Forum
September 18, 2024, 12:54:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #718: “RSVP”  (Read 3453 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 29, 2018, 12:01:12 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 12:02:47 am »

And just when things were getting interesting with Sue, we're back to the most unfortunate story thread in the book...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 09:29:44 pm »

Wow!  Haight and I totally agree here.  I'm a little surprised that Unflappable Sue was one of Doc On-The-Run's patients, but I am very interested in seeing her interact with proactive Dani.

I don't care for this little side trip.  I suppose I should be happy that Erin is keeping the peace and laying groundwork here, but it feels more like a Weston lucky dog situation again.  Though this time he comes out less tarred or marred than Erin.  Eesh.  I'm not used to Weston being around for something I hate and it not being at least partially his fault or somehow made worse by his over-the-top suggestions.  New and uncomfortable territory.  Maybe good things will come out of it, though.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 01:29:17 am »

I'm a little surprised that Unflappable Sue was one of Doc On-The-Run's patients, but I am very interested in seeing her interact with proactive Dani.

She was only "apparently unflappable". I suppose the clue was in cover number two.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: