Mind Control Comics Forum
October 05, 2024, 01:11:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 634: Désolé de t'interrompre  (Read 11292 times)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2017, 11:04:40 am »

In #619 Erin describes her problem as "It's like there are parts the Watch isn't reaching."  I took that as meaning "the Watch is being blocked", not "my magic is being blocked".

My guess would be that it isn't going to be important either way, but you're right, she did say that. My suspicion is that Erin had to say something that would justify her jumping into Cherry's mind, and that was the particular formulation of words that happened to come out. But I suppose it could be significant if there are going to be people who can't be taken with the watch.

I find it simpler to take the Jakobite's statement in #628 that it is "a bit of my personality I implanted in her" at face value.

I'm sure we're supposed to accept what (Erin imagined) Jakob said. I'm only really clinging to my explanation because I find it way hotter. But actually I find it simpler to believe it too, in as much as it seems possible to me, whereas what (Erin imagined) Jakob said simply doesn't. Not that I'm demanding realism here, you understand. But everything's relative.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: