Mind Control Comics Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:46:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 511: Caller ID.  (Read 6729 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 23, 2016, 08:35:53 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 09:50:38 am »

Was it Jacqui who woke Erin out of a sound sleep with an update and request for an assist?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 03:35:47 pm »

Maybe they're checking out Vik's phone.

Does the revitalized blood monster mean Cherry has recovered, or is it a Cherry ghost?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 08:28:40 am »

Love Jacqui's pic for Erin in her phone....

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 11:23:46 am »

What?  How could the blood monster kill Cherry (or harm her) and be destroyed doing so?

Yes, that caller ID is spectacular.  I'm suddenly very curious about Jacqui's contact list.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 01:02:08 pm »

Given their location, it seems likely that the blood monster we saw was the same one that Cherry unleashed on Caitlyn and friends. That one stopped attacking them when Caitlyn shot Cherry, but it didn't disappear - we saw it watching Caitlyn driving away. So assuming it was in some way responsible for Vik's screaming, why is it suddenly attacking people again? (And why Vik?) If it came from Cherry in the first place, does it mean that she's back in control now?

Also, is Laura holding her right arm here because she's cold? Her evasive eyeline makes it look like she's maybe lying in panel four.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 03:57:17 pm »

She could be fed up with Vik and just be lying to cover up his demise.  However, that's a little severe to mesh with her personality.  I guess we'll see.

I get the impression that the blood beast/figment/thing/whatever isn't really controllable for very long.  I think it could easily have begun hunting its own prey.  After all, Cherry conjured the first one in Missouri too, and it savaged her.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 08:39:14 pm »

The red monster that Cherry made still move around  and may got Vik
this may be that Cherry still alive!
What installment SJI-512 tell us
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: