Mind Control Comics Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:55:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 436: Party Central.  (Read 7718 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 10, 2015, 01:29:50 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 02:10:57 pm »

Looks like Daphne's set to indulge my fantasy that women's locker rooms are just nonstop lesbian orgies. Much appreciated ;-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 12:12:03 am »

What's up with that red effect? It looks great, but I always assume things are more than stylistic choices...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 12:19:15 am »

getting hotter in the locker room
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 10:23:44 am »

What's up with that red effect? It looks great, but I always assume things are more than stylistic choices...

Let's hope the red circles are to an as yet unseen ancient artefact what the watch motif in Dani's session with Zenon was to the then unseen watch. And not just a circular herring.

I know sometimes some people do just want to have sex (the fools) but I don't think it's stretching things too much to assume that there's some plot hanging on this. And plot in SJI usually provides scope for some kind of mind control.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 01:23:16 pm »

It's long past time for somebody in this comic to try to enslave the entire cheerleading squad.  I mean, seriously, isn't that what they're there for?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 04:00:04 pm »

Is it significant that Hitomi's hair is different in the red circle? It does look like a flashback to... earlier.

Hopefully Astrid used something on her that removes all doubt.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 09:13:17 pm »

You mean on both of them, don't you?  If she did something nefarious or mischievous, she did it to both Hitomi and Imani.  Why would Astrid focus on one plaything and ignore another?  That doesn't sound like the behavior of a magic user.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 04:06:24 am »

Sure, but it's the significance of the red circle that's being pondered, and it's Hitomi in the red circle. I don't know whether it's significant that the circle's position places it before the panel where Imani enters or whether it references something in the panel before it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: