Mind Control Comics Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:41:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 435: Sanitized for Your Protection.  (Read 6592 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 07, 2015, 09:55:15 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 06:34:10 pm »

Sexy duel of the underlings?  Does Julian win?  Or does he just think he does?

ETA--Nope.  So, her name's Patricia.  And Vik can get women to try to commit murder under the influence of Pink Clouds? Huh  Uh-oh.

Oh, and Julian is in his mid 20s?  I did not know that.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:53:26 am by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 11:33:38 am »

Pretty sexy, I'd say. I guess he just had to force himself to check her for concealed weapons.

We knew that Julian was aware of Vik but I think this is the first suggestion we've had that Vik is aware of Julian (as more than just an unknown person firing a bullet at him). That would maybe point to Julian having had some involvement in Vik developing (and deploying) Pink Clouds, which makes sense to me. On the other hand, it would make it less clear why Julian needed to break in and steal the formula. But maybe he didn't.

I don't think I can cling any longer to the idea that it was anyone other than Vik who gave Sawyer a sample of Pink Clouds.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 03:00:32 pm »

And another thing...

We never actually saw any mind control properties of the ring Amy got from Vik but it had the same printed circuits as the scallops. I don't think we know what Julian is using here but if it's something similar, and there's some shared history between Julian and Vik, then Julian is a likely source for the ring.

A question this page throws up is why does Julian want the watch? He hasn't been short of other mind control devices. Is it true that he and Cherry were working for Jakob up to the point of Cherry's shooting and that now he's working to his own ends? That is to say, was it actually Jakob who wanted Dani to rebuild the watch? Or was it true that Cherry wanted to somehow free herself by using it?
grommile
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 05:47:51 am »

The watch seems to immunize women against at least some other MC devices. It makes sense that someone who has and intends to keep using such a device would seek to obtain the most powerful one.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 11:20:54 am »

But what does he want it for? The effects of the watch appear to be irreversible - it's a harem-building tool. Maybe it's just me but I don't see Julian as someone who's interested in that. Not just that anyway. I certainly can't see him being as motivated in his quest as he clearly is just for that.

And while he has certainly used mind control devices, he seems to see them simply as means to his ends, whatever those are. Although I concede it's just possible that what he's going to ask Patricia to do will contradict that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: