Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 11:29:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1280: “Pep Talk”  (Read 1487 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 11, 2023, 12:04:07 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 04:09:48 am »

And now I keep picturing Danielle in 'Sexy Borg' cosplay.  It's a good mental picture.
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2023, 05:58:16 am »

Oh yes! Back to basics ...
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2023, 08:52:21 am »

Didn't Danielle recover the switch information in #603/#605/#607/#608?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2023, 12:02:38 pm »

I'd completely forgotten what she recovered in that scene. Mind you, it seems she'd already forgotten it again by 788. I suppose it's just possible that the "switch routing" is the circuit layout, knowing which doesn't necessarily mean you know how to set the switches. Maybe.

Marliese has some untold history with Jakob and knows how to set the switches on the watch. Earlier in the story when we didn't know of that history (maybe it was 788) I wondered if she just had a photographic memory and was recalling the settings from the Night Of The Watch. But it seems more likely that the watch is part of that untold history. That would suggest Marliese, who also has a connection with Rain, already knew about the watch before it was used on her. And I don't know why that makes me think of this, but Jakob had what appeared to be a different broken watch in 410 and said that there were dozens of those.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: