Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 03:47:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #903: “Expansion”  (Read 3974 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 14, 2019, 01:01:48 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 08:35:52 am »

who had a baseball cap only I can thing of is Danielle at work and his is the one us the watch on Erin
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 12:20:47 pm »

Unsure if this scene is supposed to be real or an imaginary projection of an anticipated future.  If it's real then Zenon's threat level just got upgraded from Serious to Blackwatch Plaid.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2019, 03:26:36 pm »

well look I'm right
left to right Caitlyn Hess  ( one of two Amy Honeywell or Hayley Honeywell ) and then is Daielle Pellerin
May be Mind hook up in a (artificial paradises / In pop text)

Have not get hook up Laura Lovering ,Jacquelyn "Jacqui" Ravella, Marliese Sherrod and Lenore "Raven
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 03:34:24 pm by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 06:15:39 pm »

There are four women in the center.  Two of them are clearly Caitlyn and Danielle.  One looks like one of the Honeywell twins.  I'm not sure about the other.  She's blonde, with shortish hair, so she could be the other twin.

The thing is, I'm not sure what the selection criteria is.  As far as I know only one of the twins has been subjected to Watch programming, and there are others who were that aren't included here.  If it were women Zenon had programmed at student health that would include both twins but also Laura and a bunch of others.

Then again, there are silhouettes of a lot of other women in the background.  Maybe it is all of Zenon's patients, and the ones we're shown clearly here are just a sample.

On a different note, something seems a little off with the dialog.  The last comic closed with "And once I am done with Mallory..."  This one picks up with "And then it will be time to take the others."  That leading 'And' doesn't really fit.  The text would flow much more naturally if it was just "... then it will be time to take the others."  Yeah, it's a nitpick.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2019, 09:16:29 am »

I think the wording makes it clear that this is a "tomorrow the world" projection. Of course Dani has already appeared in The Cloud even though she isn't in there. And Laura and Amy have too. But I think this is just Zenon's imagination.

I'm inclined to think the two in the middle are Amy and Hayley - not least because of their proximity. Laura would seem more logical than Hayley though because that would make these the four harem members who were former patients of Zenon, which would provide a reason to focus on them in particular. Have we ever been told that Hayley was one of Zenon's patients?

The large silhouette top-left appears to be wearing a skirt that could indicate a cheerleader, but her hair doesn't match Caitlyn's. Quite a few of the cheerleaders were patients of Zenon. At a push she could be Imani, although the hair isn't quite right for her either.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2019, 03:19:32 pm »

back in old art work well SJI-i 23 I think that is Hayley or Amy and Think there one more time that she was patienats of Zenon
Amy back SJI-i 51 - SJI-i 75
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 03:46:32 pm by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2019, 03:34:21 pm »

Have we ever been told that Hayley was one of Zenon's patients?

I don't think the woman in #23 is Hayley.  In #78 Amy says that Derek didn't know she had a real twin, which he would have known if he had used the trigger on both of them.  But I think we do know that both Amy and Hayley have been Zenon's patients.  We know Amy was because it was said in #51, and in #556 Hayley is asked specifically if she had ever had an appointment with Zenon, and replies "Just one."  But that should be enough.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2019, 02:33:52 pm »

and in #556 Hayley is asked specifically if she had ever had an appointment with Zenon, and replies "Just one."  But that should be enough.

Great, thanks. I had a feeling it had been said but I had no idea where.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: