Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 03:42:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #888: “Walking Wounded”  (Read 3770 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 24, 2019, 12:01:43 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 04:02:36 pm »

My first thought was Kanti, but that looks more like Marliese and that could be her nurse's uniform. Either of those two could fit with the title. Who might be visiting Marliese wounded? Hopefully not Adrian. The women who came out of The Cloud seem to be under strict instruction to wait in Julian's motel room, as does he. Is Rain feeling Adrian's pain? Is Mallory visiting looking like Death? Has Amaltheia strained something? Are there two Cherrys? Oh no! Not Aiken! Please.

She looks alarmed. Dare I hope that this is yet another attack on the harem? Miriam gave Heidi some instructions, but I doubt it's her.

OK, I give up.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 06:11:05 pm »

At this point I've decided Daphne is screwing with us on purpose.  I suspect the climax of this arc will happen in #900, not before.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 07:00:09 am »

The women who came out of The Cloud seem to be under strict instruction to wait in Julian's motel room, as does he.

you right on this
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 07:00:22 am »

I love popup text and it's Translation
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 07:18:57 am »

Three woman came out and only two are in julian room. I think the miss on is Patricia the Clerk, Kearsarge Motor Inn.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 11:53:27 am »

Three woman came out and only two are in julian room. I think the miss on is Patricia the Clerk, Kearsarge Motor Inn.

I've taken the three women who came out in 859 to be Kanti, Patricia, and The Cop (whom Vik put in the hospital and the blood monster took out again). But I admit that was just based on women I think we know were in there.

In 867 though the cop helpfully identified herself - in Julian's room - as the one with the lightest hair. That would make her the one on the right in 859. If the other two are Patricia and Kanti then I think Patricia has the darker skin of those two, which would make her the one on the left. But I don't think the one in the middle looks like Kanti. (I do think Kanti's look seems to vary more than just about any other character in the comic though.)

I confess that in her original encounter with Vik in 440, I took the cop to be white, and she looked much the same in 655. Neither of the women in this page look to be that light-skinned. But perhaps some of what happened in The Cloud has affected their real world appearance?

I took these two women to be Patricia and Kanti, but I really don't know.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: