Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 03:46:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #763: “Travel Plans”  (Read 4140 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 03, 2018, 12:01:14 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 10:04:03 am »

A trap being set, looks like...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 11:32:29 am »

Oh...well, that's not good.  Ezra has enough of a headache without more Kuppler nonsense.  Why are they still in Wilmot?  Did Eine prevail on Johannes to stay put after her fun and frolic with the justification that Jakob might be coming back?  What have they been doing in town for the last several days?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 12:44:06 pm »

Do we actually know that Ein and Johannes are in Kearsage, or just that Angela was told to go there?

There's also some irony in Ein, who seems to be a mole for Danielle, relying on Angela, who is a mole for Jakob.  Does anybody working for Johannes actually, you know, work for Johannes?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 01:05:03 pm »

Do we actually know that Ein and Johannes are in Kearsage

I'd say 756 and this page tell us that they aren't.

This presumably is the favour Dani asked for. Does that mean she knows about Angela? And what does Angela know about Wilmot that's bad enough to makes her paint nail varnish on her face?
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 06:46:24 pm »

In 756 Ein is here. I seem to recall them leaving for NYC to take care of some business concerns, and presumably have been there ever since.

Edit: Pedanticism.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 07:25:57 pm by lifmcs » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 06:41:09 am »

Oh.  I forgot that Ezra is a based in NYC.  *headsmack*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: