Mind Control Comics Forum
October 04, 2024, 04:28:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 642: Waiting for Then  (Read 7831 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 31, 2017, 09:51:42 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 11:34:32 am »

Jacquelyn out side her house
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 03:12:04 am »

Find out (SJI-I641) was Miel TamarDauphin Adrian's mother in Erin's Vision
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 11:23:16 am »

But Miel's hair isn't that red.

I took this as Erin trying to figure out what it is that she has been warned not to do. But maybe I've got that wrong. If I were being a vision from the future, I'd take a little blackboard with me.

I would say though that if you've told your fiancé that you've just seen a vision, it's probably not the done thing to ask him about his mother with your very next breath. Perhaps Erin could have added: "Is she familiar with the basics of fire safety, would you say?"

(The title shown in the html page has a 't' missing, btw.)

EDIT: Meant to say that I really love the expressions in the first panel. Class.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 11:36:09 am by GodWilling » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 01:01:49 pm »

Yeah, I see no reason to think that Erin had a vision of or relating to Miel. On the other hand, I don't see any reason why she would bring the topic up at all at this time.

Everyone seems oddly blase about Erin suddenly starting to hallucinate.  Maybe they're all just tired...
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 02:38:35 pm »

I don't see any reason why she would bring the topic up at all at this time.

My one thought was that if she's trying to think of things she could possibly be about to do that could be so wrong, well Adrian has form when it comes to inadvertently sleeping with relatives. But then, she's had sex with him before without visitations from the ghosts of Erin past and/or future. In fact, I think she had sex with Adrian and Jacqui just last night. So I suspect it isn't that.

Maybe they're all just tired...

I bet they've just got this nagging feeling that something more exciting is going on right now where Caitlyn is.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 09:43:00 am »

Looks like fun stuff's about to happen there.  Don't sell it short. Grin
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 11:57:15 am »

Well I'm certainly hoping something interesting is going to happen. But if Julian's calling back in ten then I'm not sure how much fun there's going to be. And to be honest, given a choice between fun and mind control, I'll take the mind control.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 12:44:01 pm »

I think Julian is going to be calling Claudia, not Adrian.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 01:39:39 pm »

Ah, yeah - good point. I'm always surprised how much she sounds like Adrian when she's on the phone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: