Mind Control Comics Forum
October 04, 2024, 06:27:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 641: My Little Line, 2  (Read 8276 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 28, 2017, 12:50:18 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 12:55:21 pm »

Who have red hair  Huh
Is it you Daphne with your app?
may be not

Red monster with new hair and face?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 12:57:12 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 05:26:40 pm »

Who dat?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 10:10:31 pm »

Not sure.  The only character I can recall in the real world with long reddish hair is Laura, and even in low light this doesn't look like the right shade.

Many of the versions of Erin we saw in Cherry's mindscape had long red hair, done up in various ways.  Something left over, or left behind?  A memory or hallucination that only Erin can see?  Maybe there's a splinter of the Jakobite slowly corrupting her, and she's going to be hallucinating it as its influence grows?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 12:50:22 am »

Definitely has a bit of Claremont-era Black Queen about her...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 01:04:16 am »

Definitely has a bit of Claremont-era Black Queen about her...

pop up text saying (catch Us now for I am your FUTURE) it's Erin Hackberry   (WOW) Shocked

you can draw Her good and sexy!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 01:13:54 am by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 09:13:54 am »

"Now is the place where the crossroads meet,
Will you look into the future?"

Erin has green eyes, so this apparition would seem not to be quite true to life. I suppose the outfit may just look like something Jakob would favour. I'm bound to think it is Erin, and I'm inclined to think she's an angry warning from the future. Although she looks more like Goth Erin from the past to me.

Is the location significant? You'd imagine it's what's about to happen rather than what has just happened that's significant here. We've had a few hints that Erin is not entirely OK following her encounter with Jakob. And it was Erin's suggestion that they should visit Jacqui.

Is Jacqui really still living in the same house she was in when she was with Q?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 12:15:36 pm »

I guess the mouse-over text also explains the comic title.  Taken as a whole, the song has interesting implications.  "'Let me live!' She said / 'Cmon and let me live, girl!'"  Also "Never, never say goodbye / To my part of your life... Never, never let me go!"  Oh, and "Where on your palm is my little line / When you're written in mine / As an old memory?"

Yikes.

Perhaps this is a vision of what Erin could be, given proper 'training'.  Or, as GodWilling kind of implied, it could be a "Days of Future Past" kind of thing, a redhead from the future bearing a warning.  Either way, this looks interesting.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 05:23:48 pm »

Or a Quaithe thing.  Or a hallucination.  Or maybe our Greek immortal has some red-haired siblings/cousins?  Lots of interesting possibilities.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2017, 10:35:16 am »

Perhaps this is a vision of what Erin could be, given proper 'training'.  Or, as GodWilling kind of implied, it could be a "Days of Future Past" kind of thing, a redhead from the future bearing a warning.  Either way, this looks interesting.

Might be their daughter projecting into the past (the present) via witchcraft.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 03:07:14 am »

So the next installment say in is (Miel Tamar Dauphin) Adrian's mother One red head I miss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: