Mind Control Comics Forum
October 05, 2024, 03:46:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 631: La Méprise, 1  (Read 5512 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 29, 2017, 09:29:29 am »

« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 03:29:19 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 12:46:05 pm »

That is an unrevealing preview image.  It reminds me of that old guest comic where Danielle woke up from a nightmare about the Watch.

The title is just ominous.  "The Mistake"?  I'm sure somebody here has made a mistake; I'm just not sure who.  Maybe we're about to learn something about that sabotage Danielle claimed to have done to the Watch?
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 01:35:54 pm »

The title is just ominous.  "The Mistake"? 
Or perhaps an allusion to Pierre de Marivaux's play....

GB
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 11:30:10 am »

So firstly it's interesting to discover that in that "we're late" page, Erin wasn't just holding up two watches as it appeared, but was in fact putting on one of Jakob's "watch bikinis". And here she's modelling the bottom half.

I can't help admitting I'd have liked to have seen a bit more of the effects of the watch on Erin - and exactly what she's wearing here. But perhaps we are going to see some more of that. Or perhaps we're going to be left guessing, just this once.

If the '1' in the title indicates a splash page is coming though, I've a feeling Erin isn't going to feature much.

Obviously the ideal outcome here is that Dani kneels down and hands the scallop to Jakob, revealing he has been her true master all along. Hands up those who think that's going to happen... Oh.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 12:54:26 pm »

It looks like the Jakobite has, at least momentarily, gotten what it wanted.  But getting control of Erin is one thing; keeping it is another.  I don't see how Jakob could have anticipated Danielle's presence here when he originally created the Jakobite, and Danielle seems to think she has the upper hand.  Of course, she could be the one making the mistake, especially if there is a part 2.

A long shot speculation: Danielle pulls Adrian into the mindscape through the mind link so he can face off against the Jakobite with Erin as the prize.  Longer slot speculation: Danielle pulls Rain into the mindscape via the scallop and she has words with the Jakobite over Jakob's corruption of the Wilmot legacy.  But probably we just get a face off between Danielle and the Jakobite.

I also have to say that the second shot of Erin, kneeling behind the Jakobite, looking up to him like an obedient, adoring pet, is both weirdly creepy and seriously hot.  Well done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: