Mind Control Comics Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:23:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 610: Honey, We're Home  (Read 9142 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 10, 2017, 06:07:23 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 06:46:56 pm »

More of the fallout from Evil!Adrian's Happy Fun Pendant Time(tm).
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 07:01:23 pm »

I think this is lucky Weston time again.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 08:01:44 pm »

Maybe.  Seems like there are four possibilities:

1) Miriam as Reka's slave/Reka as Miriam's slave.
2) Miriam and Reka as slaves to Weston.
3) Miriam and Reka as slaves to Adrian.
4) Miriam and Reka as slaves to someone else.

The last is unlikely, as nothing pointing in that direction has been telegraphed.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 08:13:37 pm »

Option 5

Reka and Pearl with memories obscured return home very horny.  Weston benefits.  Future action with them is temporarily delayed while Adrian pays debt to Julian.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 11:05:55 pm »

I hope Weston doesn't benefit toooo much, if you know what I'm saying...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 06:42:23 am »

It's interesting.  I really like Adrian and his approach before tonight (and he seems to be using some of it still).  But for those who are on the other side and see him as too milquetoast or not assertive enough, or lacking in the appropriate imagination, we aren't getting arguments for Jakob (downright evil) Derek (a tool with limited but frequently harvested imagination) Vik (toxic) or Weston.  The weird thing is Weston is the sort of dude with a one-track mind who would most easily fully embrace (well, for those who don't like Adrian's approach) all the benefits of The Watch, the crystals, the pendant, and the perfume.  And yet...he's not getting much support either.

For the record, I'm in the same boat on Weston.  I hope they exhaust him quickly (since his involvement seems unavoidable) and the opportunity knocks for Reka, Pearl, and Adrian again.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 07:34:49 am »

may kill Him with sexly love
die happy Grin
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 07:36:29 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 07:50:42 am »

The double Pamouk aka Iron Guts Kelly.  I don't think it'll happen, but it's an interesting possibility.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 09:22:30 pm »

The weird thing is Weston is the sort of dude with a one-track mind who would most easily fully embrace (well, for those who don't like Adrian's approach) all the benefits of The Watch, the crystals, the pendant, and the perfume.

Your sense of Weston is very different from mine.  He and Reka have an open relationship, but they seem to sincerely love each other and their interactions exhibit a serious commitment to sexual consent.  I'm not sure how you get from there to embracing the use of mind control techniques to compel women to sleep with you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 10:37:01 am »

Half of him is loyal and committed, and the other half of him is a horny little rabbit.  So far, all the rabbit half has done is remove the filter between his brain and his mouth when he sees something sexy or the possibility for something sexy.  If he were given the tools to actualize those opportunities, I don't see any indication he wouldn't pursue them.  I don't think he'd be Jakob or Vik or Q, but I think he'd be more aggressive and less cautious than Adrian.  Adrian's overcautious approach seems to be one of the major gripes about him around here (though I don't agree myself).
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 10:40:37 am by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 01:57:21 pm »

My "gripe" with Adrian is that he isn't - or hasn't been - a mind controller. At the heart of the harem there is mind control, but it's too far removed for me to derive anything from the fun and frolics enjoyed by its members. I don't "like" Julian, but he uses the crystal to get what he wants, and he casually accepts any other benefits that that might reap for him. Reading this thing purely from the point of view of my fetish, Julian isn't wasting my time and Adrian is.

But of course I don't just read this thing for the benefit of my fetish. And the story would be a very different one if Adrian were a mind controller. Which is precisely why his sudden apparent conversion is so intriguing.

For what it's worth, I find this episode much hotter than the gifting of Raven to Erin. It's not clear how much they remember, but the more unknowing they are the hotter it will be for me, for some reason.

RĂ©ka always seems slightly detached - a bit like Marliese. In the dreamscape I think she was the only one who wasn't assigned a role from history. There's probably nothing in this, but if she had been - shall we say - less affected by the experience than she appeared to be, this page would be entirely consistent with that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: