Mind Control Comics Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:52:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 526: Tentacles Optional  (Read 13607 times)
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2016, 09:53:04 am »

OMG! That's awful...I usually catch that stuff when I'm colouring - PK kept forgetting Miriam's black sleeves in the few pages before this. I totally didn't see the two arms thing - it's probably to do with the bells! The gloves are another thing, I think she wore them when she arrived at work and then we forgot them and then he remembered and forgot them again Smiley No excuse...except we do  130 pages or so a year and with a lot of characters, outfits, etc, it's sometimes hard to keep track. In our defence it's not unusual - I colour one of our comics that another artist draws and I'm always having to alter outfits where the artist has drawn boots in Panel 1 and then shoes in Panel 2 and then back to boots...

You do win the no prize for best continuity error spot Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: