Mind Control Comics Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:15:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Membership Software Upgraded  (Read 16512 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 17, 2012, 08:36:06 pm »

We just upgraded the membership software we use; if there are any glitches, let me know.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Prezfevr18
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 08:57:53 pm »

It shows me as paid up through March, 2013.  Which is correct.  However, it also shows "Membership Type Monthly Membership Free for one month New memberships to MCC are currently free."

Was this software change why I was getting a 403 Forbidden error when trying to access the member's side of the site about an hour ago?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 09:03:43 pm »

It shows me as paid up through March, 2013.  Which is correct.  However, it also shows "Membership Type Monthly Membership Free for one month New memberships to MCC are currently free."

Ignore the man behind the curtain.

Was this software change why I was getting a 403 Forbidden error when trying to access the member's side of the site about an hour ago?

Yep; that should be fixed now.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 01:54:42 pm »

There is one anomaly.  Logging into your account on the main page doesn't automatically log you into the forums the way it used to.  Used to be, when you were signed in on the main page viewing a comic, you could just click on the "Forum" hyperlink and start posting your thoughts.  Now a secondary login is required.
grebnek
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 10:12:55 pm »

Even more annoying, logging into the main site seems to log me out of the forum.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 02:29:38 am »

Even more annoying, logging into the main site seems to log me out of the forum.

Yep, that's happening to me too.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 01:27:11 am »

Yeah, that's annoying. Working on it!

chris257
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 01:39:39 am »

i can't login, when I try it boots me back to the public access page and won't even let me attempt to view my account settings
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 01:47:32 am »

i can't login, when I try it boots me back to the public access page and won't even let me attempt to view my account settings

It works fine for us using your account, but we had to do a password reset to check it; ask for a password reminder.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2012, 02:46:40 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:14:27 am by GodWilling » Logged
shkspr1048
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 11:14:55 am »

I'm having trouble paying with this "Dwolla" system; whenever I select "pay with Dwolla" and hit 'Next' it sends me to some sort of error screen with a koalla on it. How is paying through Dwolla supposed to go?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 11:18:36 am »

Right now, the Dwolla plug-in is broken. In the meantime, just send the money directly to dwolla@dvvent.com with a note giving your login ID, and we'll handle it.

aeon
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 04:05:59 pm »

Right now, the Dwolla plug-in is broken. In the meantime, just send the money directly to dwolla@dvvent.com with a note giving your login ID, and we'll handle it.

Dwolla still doesn't seem to work - this still the way to get a membership with Dwolla?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2013, 04:06:34 pm »

Yes!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: