Mind Control Comics Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:46:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newletters and Subscription reminders  (Read 14739 times)
John
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« on: August 29, 2016, 07:38:40 am »

Hi,

Are we not getting Newletters and Subscription reminders anymore?
I really miss those Sad
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 07:40:49 am »

Yes, monthly updates are still going out. There wasn't one for August, but there was a bonus notification. There will be a normal update for September.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
golgothan777
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 05:38:29 pm »

I am also not receiving the monthly newsletters. Or any emails at all anymore. I have checked my account settings and I haven't unsubscribed from the emails. I have also checked my junk folder. This has been happening for some time as I believe the last email I have received from this site was back in July.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 04:15:37 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:41:59 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 10:53:27 am »

I'm puzzled by this. We can see the messages go *out* without any issues, and our IP address isn't on any widely-used spam blacklist. The content can certainly trip spam filters, but in general that should just route it to the junk mailbox rather than simply not delivery it.

When we move to the new site, we'll be using a new email system, and with luck that will fix it.

In the meantime, be sure you whitelist "daphne@mindcontroltheatre.com" and "info@mindcontrolcomics.com", as that's where the emails come from.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
golgothan777
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 05:25:18 am »

I don't know if you guys fixed anything behind the scenes but I have received this months newsletter. First one in a long time.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2017, 07:50:49 am »

Excellent!

macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2017, 08:17:28 am »

I don't know if you guys fixed anything behind the scenes but I have received this months newsletter. First one in a long time.

Me too, although I did get the email about the March bonus three weeks ago.

GB
TheWorm
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 06:13:37 am »

Same here.  Grin
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 07:39:42 pm »

Same here.  Grin

Hey are you the "Tale of the Tape" Worm?

Hmmm. Came out badly. Anyway, good writing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: