Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:53:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chrysalis #8  (Read 34510 times)
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2014, 08:00:52 pm »

It's going to be months before it sees publishing, and it's in rather bad taste to advertise my stuff on Daphne's site.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2014, 08:05:07 pm »

We do have a board just for that.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Michael Knight
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2014, 07:20:24 pm »

I absolutely ADORED the artwork for this. I actually somewhat prefer 2d to 3d artwork, as, ironically, I can actually perceive it as more realistic, without the "uncanny valley" effect. I enjoyed the subtlety of the silent piece, too. Definitely like more by this author. The bastardry of the king-dude was also on an epic level (and I have absolutely no problem with elves ^.^)

As for fantasy universe vs ours, who's to say that carnival doesn't wander the dimensional roads as well as the conventional ones
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2014, 02:54:46 pm »

The best in this series IMO. And one of the best done period.
Love the story and the exceptional artwork. The main character is so freakin' hot.
Hope to see more done in this vein.
av0999
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2014, 07:27:13 pm »

Could do with a continuation of this chapter. I love the Pirate Elf by the way.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: