Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:54:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #6  (Read 35659 times)
jpew2007
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2012, 11:59:13 am »

Cant wait. Will renew my subscription next payday. Question about this issue; will Miri and Julie get "screen time" in this issue.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 01:57:33 pm »

Question about this issue; will Miri and Julie get "screen time" in this issue.

Quite literally.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 02:58:41 pm »

I love to see peer mode with two other women in the future.  But it could be in this case where a male find out that these two women aren't for guys and set the rubies up for them two to be totally in love with each other forever.
Titanium
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 09:03:42 pm »

This issue, and the entire series, is super impressive and well done; much respect to Daphne, HMB, et al. 

I have a couple questions related to this issue and #5:

While it does not necessarily make sense, I sympathize with Nick and feel badly about his disconnection from the girls.  Is (what feels like to me) a darker, less affectionate tone of #5&#6 a trend we should expect to continue?

I noticed in #5 that there seemed a particular emphasis on prostitution for the wealthy, high society girl.  Foreshadowing of things to come?
cubehat
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2012, 07:49:27 am »

I love this series!  I can't wait to see where it goes, and the mystery surrounding all of it.  Super hot, and very well told and drawn.  Thank you.

Can't wait to read the next issue, and see what Nick's meeting is all about...

« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 07:55:45 am by cubehat » Logged
downer
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Excited, can't you tell?

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2013, 07:29:42 pm »

Finally back, and chiming in on my other favorite series. Wink

Love the BE and body modification, as always. Though I feel like the personality replacement has reached its limit. Now that everyone that matters has already been altered, its like there isn't much to look forward to past this point. Unless Nick seizes control somehow. XD

Also, I feel like there is no real main character at this point. Julie seemed like it at first, but then it just started jumping around after she was fully corrupted. Nick certainly isn't it, since he has been stripped of power. Now it feels like we are just sharing the perspective of whatever faceless offscreen dude happens to be fucking a woman at that point.

I know this was for issue #5, but I don't feel like posting in an old thread, so I will post here. I was a little disappointed that we had the build-up of the gloves and them lubing up Miri's asshole, but only had implied fisting. :p

Favorites: 4f, Beyond Rubies, Bibliomancy, By the Book, St. James Infirmary, The Hidden Knowledge, Wizard of Bras

Interested: Checkered Past, Drains, Free Trade Zone, Green Sign, Stream, The Persuader
gromit
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2016, 05:04:36 am »

It really takes multiple reading to understand everything going on in this series. Originally I didn't understand the issue Julie was on stage with men clapping, thought it may have been how she was feeling, didn't pay it too much attention. But now I realize that George Monsonis is showing off the companies latest "product" to customers, with a before and after image on the wall. Buy a rubies and you too can turn your ordinary house wife into a total slut like this one. Far as I can see, there no reference that Monsonis wants Julie to show herself off to the customers before or after, except she says she has somewhere to be when she leaves Monsonis's office.  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 05:16:26 am by gromit » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: