Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:20:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found Objects #6  (Read 28681 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 02:26:03 pm »

You don't need to justify anything to me, Daphne.  (As if that were important.)  I'm sure that you know that I was just yanking your chain.  I have nothing but the highest opinion of your writing, regardless of the context.

Oh, no worries, I was just yanking back. Smiley  BG/FO has always been the 100% All Beef Red Meat Extra Rare comic here, and I decided to just pull out all the control rods on this one.  I'm glad you enjoyed it!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 03:57:06 pm »

You don't need to justify anything to me, Daphne.  (As if that were important.)  I'm sure that you know that I was just yanking your chain.  I have nothing but the highest opinion of your writing, regardless of the context.

Oh, no worries, I was just yanking back. Smiley  BG/FO has always been the 100% All Beef Red Meat Extra Rare comic here, and I decided to just pull out all the control rods on this one.  I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I think I have radiation burns!!
dzeiger
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 04:22:04 pm »

A nice change from the back-and-forth style of previous installments. Typical, too--I finally get a widescreen monitor moved to this PC that would prevent me from having to constantly scroll the image back and forth and now I don't need to  Wink.

Some nice wording on how she felt it in her brain--seemed very reminiscent of some of Voyer's old works.
darcon357
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 04:23:44 pm »

Love the POV storyline. Its refreshing to see a change of pace in MC stories. Changing the innocent and having her explain her new devotion to degredation is very cool. Please feel free for more like this (say maybe Tari in Hidden knowledge as to how the original book holder gained her and then lost her with the book to another)
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 08:07:39 pm »

Daphne Please pass on to Sturkwurk
Very very Very nice to blow  away art work!!! Grin Shocked
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2012, 11:14:26 pm »

Nice to see the series continued.  It has some nice mother daughter threesomes in the past and I hope that it will continue to have hot interfamily relations.  I don't think this series will ever be on my top list though simply because there isn't any conflict or character development it seems to just be one conquest after another.  Raw sex is great for one shots where you can't do much more than say here is mind control, and here is hot drawings of people having sex due to the mind control, but it looses its luster after a while.

Like I said it's still enjoyable for what it is, I'm just saying why I will always be more excited to see another issue of The Hidden Knowlage, Beyond Rubies, or Drains coming out than this.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2012, 11:23:49 pm »

Radiation burns, frictions burns, same differance.  Either way the vast majority of the comics here can cause physical pain to those caught unawares, or with low self control.
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 09:10:25 am »

Radiation burns, frictions burns, same differance.  Either way the vast majority of the comics here can cause physical pain to those caught unawares, or with low self control.

heh
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 09:12:58 am »

I meant to say:  Heh.  I resemble that remark.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2012, 08:20:35 am »

Waiting patiently for the next chapter of Found Objects, maybe in this one, Brian loans his hypno crystal to say a friends father who has the hots for his secretary and her "hot" girlfriend, Dad zaps them and it's fun time with BIG DADDY, and if his wife starts to bitch about the situation, he zaps her too, and she joins in the fun.

Just another idea, Daphne. Wink Wink Wink Wink Cool Cool Cool
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: