Mind Control Comics Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:50:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to announce "Livia's Body" and "Ambush"!  (Read 956 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 30, 2023, 12:47:20 pm »

We're very pleased to announce the release of not one, but two new movies: Livia's Body and Ambush. Livia's Body is particularly special, because this is your chance to help Jessica Ryan get her boob job! A portion of every sale of the movie will go to fund her new, exceptionally large breasts.

Ambush is a prequel to Livia's Body, so get both to get the full story!

Mind Control Theatre is proud to present Livia's Body!

Livia thinks that her husband wants her to get a boob job. She's not wild about this idea, but there's another man in her life who can be very persuasive. But in the meantime, there's this charming large-breasted lady she can distract her husband with…

For a bit of background on this lovely busty lady (Alexis Abbey), be sure to check out Ambush.

And a portion of the sale price of every copy of this video will go to help support Jessica Ryan's very real boob job!

Starring Jessica Ryan, Alexis Abbey, Avery Black, Henri Tisserand and Will Pounder.

Available now for download and on DVD, with special early-bird pricing through December 7!

Ambush!

She's out for a nice little stroll in the neighborhood, and was not expecting a man with a watch… and he's not there to tell her the time.

A stand-alone movie on its own, and a prequel to Livia's Body!

Starring Alexis Abbey and Henri Tisserand.

Available now for download and on DVD, with special early-bird pricing through December 7!

And thank you, as always, for your support.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 10:43:29 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 01:10:20 am »

Nice of MCT to help with that fundraising. Hopefully Jessica's surgery and recovery goes well when it happens.  I can find some room in my xmas budget for this. It will be interesting to see any follow up down the road Smiley

Edit: Was unsurprisingly very enjoyable! This is my first purchase from the extended series that goes back to the 'Housing Crisis' movies (I think), but I've always enjoyed the previews, and I'm a sucker for continuity. I'll have to pick up a few more next time there's a sale, or my erotica budget allows.

Jessica really has one of the sexiest voices in the business. Would have been neat to see this theme used for maybe a sequel to 'Disoriented' or maybe even a new entry in 'The Truth'. That's not a complaint though, just a good idea/movie sparking more thoughts. Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 02:12:37 am by crazydorian » Logged
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 10:47:33 pm »

I would love to see a new Disoriented film. Any continuation to see the progress of the brainwashing is always welcome I think.  Plus a sequel where she brainwashes her girlfriend would be very hot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: