Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:49:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you prefer controllers that come into their powers by design, or by accident?  (Voting closed: October 03, 2020, 11:40:23 am)
Deliberate - 5 (21.7%)
Accidental, and reluctant - 2 (8.7%)
Accidental, but enthusiastic - 16 (69.6%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deliberate vs accidental controllers?  (Read 15218 times)
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2020, 09:37:46 am »

Where does the "Homecoming" story fit into the above as it is a bit like salmon returning to their spawning grounds. A racial memory perhaps, which may make them aliens in our midst, or, maybe even controlled by an AI as all the link ups in the story appear to be random and any port in a storm will do ?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2020, 11:44:58 am »

Where does the "Homecoming" story fit into the above as it is a bit like salmon returning to their spawning grounds. A racial memory perhaps, which may make them aliens in our midst, or, maybe even controlled by an AI as all the link ups in the story appear to be random and any port in a storm will do ?

I mean it kind of implies that the men are being controlled to, to a certain extent, so it doesn't follow the usual controller/controlee paradigm.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2020, 09:01:24 pm »

"Accidental and reluctant" is bad. 

"Oh my goodness, woe is me!  I can control minds!  I am, as we speak, fucking both my hot girlfriend and her hot sister.  This is terrible, I am such a bad person."

Blech.  Accidental/deliberate doesn't matter but "reluctant" is a recipe for disaster.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: