Mind Control Comics Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:41:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found Objects #2  (Read 29827 times)
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 09:01:51 am »

Man oh man Sturkwurk, You are the "MAN", Part 3 of "Found Objects" DONE already, can't believe that you can do what you do so quickly.

Waiting with "baited breath" to see what Daphne has in store for the "new girls" he sent his slaves to aquire for him, will however wait for it.
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 11:53:01 am »

Man oh man Sturkwurk, You are the "MAN", Part 3 of "Found Objects" DONE already, can't believe that you can do what you do so quickly.

Waiting with "baited breath" to see what Daphne has in store for the "new girls" he sent his slaves to aquire for him, will however wait for it.

Thanks, I do my best.

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
cmodzins
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 12:18:18 pm »

I really enjoyed Part 2 of the series, esp the cheerleader.  She is the prettiest girl I have ever seen.  She has an awesome body too.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 07:30:21 pm »

I agree re: the cheerleader. I hope she's in many parts to come.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 10:03:36 pm »

Daphne, I did not see "To Be Continued" on this chapter, but I know that there will be MORE of Bryan's adventures with his "found object"!

Can't wait to see how he will handle 4 girls + his "sexy" Mom, hope he takes his energy drink(a case might help him) so he can "perform" to his peak.

Part 3 is already finished Smiley

Sweet Jesus, I'd pay a premium for "The Hidden Knowledge" or any of the hand-drawn comics I like to be updated anywhere near this fast.  Am a little shocked.  Even the other computer graphic comics weren't updated this fast.

That said, I'm liking this comic.  You can't go wrong with two naked slaves on their knees.
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2011, 05:59:37 am »

Daphne, I did not see "To Be Continued" on this chapter, but I know that there will be MORE of Bryan's adventures with his "found object"!

Can't wait to see how he will handle 4 girls + his "sexy" Mom, hope he takes his energy drink(a case might help him) so he can "perform" to his peak.

Sweet Jesus, I'd pay a premium for "The Hidden Knowledge" or any of the hand-drawn comics I like to be updated anywhere near this fast.  Am a little shocked.  Even the other computer graphic comics weren't updated this fast.

That said, I'm liking this comic.  You can't go wrong with two naked slaves on their knees.

Smiley Well as Daphne can attest to, it takes me about two days to do a 12 page comic, I've done some in one day.   For the found objects series, It took me longer to put together Brian's room then make all 12 images.

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 10:56:27 am »

Sweet Jesus, I'd pay a premium for "The Hidden Knowledge" or any of the hand-drawn comics I like to be updated anywhere near this fast.

Me, too. Smiley  Sadly, scratching those pens and markers across the paper takes some time.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2011, 04:00:55 pm »

I've done 12 images in 2 days lots of times.  My fee is eleventy dollars. Smiley
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2011, 12:22:04 pm »

Daphne, I am surprised that the "other" Daphne (Rosen) did not help on this one, between the 2 Daphne's you would have gotten it done in half the time, maybe next time you need help, Daphne R will be available.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: