Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:38:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Inheritance #2  (Read 32038 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 26, 2016, 02:48:51 pm »

Time to meet some of the other "good friends"...

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 08:34:34 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 08:46:32 am »

Program be Sex slave and get out a lot sex, The husband love it too with the good sex
What did His dad use to program the lady?
Something he found at a dig?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 09:05:53 am by laguna85 » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 10:18:30 am »

I'm really liking this art - it can do 'cute' and 'sexy' at the same time without compromising either.

The story, too - while given the protagonist's late father's career as an archaeologist we can guess that the method of mind control involves some ancient artifact, the effects are great and wonderfully depicted. In the first issue I didn't have enough to go off of, but now I'm very, very intrigued...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
magnaking
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 01:39:41 pm »

Wasn't this supposed to come out on the 24th?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 01:41:00 pm »

Wasn't this supposed to come out on the 24th?

Things change!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
magnaking
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 01:57:09 pm »

shoot I was really looking forward to HMBart's new release!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 06:53:26 pm »

Man, only thing about a fun series like this is that we're going to have to wait a *while* for a new issue to come out - it's hard to maintain interest when it's 6 months in between installments.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 10:19:35 pm »

You still can!
It's next week.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 11:37:50 pm »

You still can!
It's next week.

But I heard it had no BE D:

Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 09:50:31 pm »

BE? We used it all up on The Pool of Dr. Viagari. Afraid it's out of stock for the next few months.
Wanderer13
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2016, 08:04:23 pm »

I will say the main issue I have with the second issue of this series is that you brought in the golden goose too quickly. Normally you would give it some time to get more characters into the harem, like one at a time. But what's been suggested in episode 2 is that basically the entire town of attractive women is suddenly open to the protagonist.

That transition just struck me as way too quick. You need to take some time to differentiate the girls.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2016, 08:18:49 pm »

I will say the main issue I have with the second issue of this series is that you brought in the golden goose too quickly. Normally you would give it some time to get more characters into the harem, like one at a time. But what's been suggested in episode 2 is that basically the entire town of attractive women is suddenly open to the protagonist.

That transition just struck me as way too quick. You need to take some time to differentiate the girls.

Eh, since a lot of these comics get release once every 6 months or so, moving fast doesn't bother me.

snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2016, 09:18:29 pm »

Looking forward to more of this series. I wonder how our protagonist will turn out to be on the sympathetic vs. corrupt scale.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: