Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:22:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: General Discussion board.  (Read 53990 times)
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2020, 07:55:53 pm »

Nice!
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2020, 05:23:07 am »

I must be a bit on the thick side but "Green Sign" shows #2 on the top RHS of the cover page and no indication of whether it would be continued whereas "Bearing Gifts" had the number on the top LHS and no indication of continuation and yet went on for a few episodes before evolving into "Found Objects" with the number on the top RHS of the cover with still no TBC on the final panel. I do accept that you do indicate when a story is finished but not always sometimes you have to assume it is finished as with "Free Cable" the last panel showing all the females involved in the story. I suppose that is where you got the idea for members bonus featuring "The girls of xxxx" gives you a breather and saves you having to come up with yet another story. So let me see if I have this straight. If a story has a hash No it is to be continued at some point in the future whether it has TBC on last panel or not, if it has no number it is a one off and if it has a number, irrespective of where it is on the cover and reaches some sort of conclusion it is a finished story. Have I missed anything out ?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2020, 08:27:12 am »

Have I missed anything out ?

I believe so:

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2020, 06:18:54 am »

Well Daphne, the copy I downloaded, I tend to download stories that interest me, does not show anything below the copyright line but the first panel of the story November 7, 1887. So why did the download not show this or was the "Hiatus" part added at a date after my download 2/2/15 ? If this is the case can you list those stories which are in abeyance ?

I am looking at another story "Beautiful Creatures" which when downloaded did not have any indication at time of download showing "Single Issue" and when downloaded now still does not show this logo. Does this mean it is a one off ie a dead story, which in my opinion, had the makings of a great idea and may have fitted you BH scenario, or does it mean this is the first issue and you cannot decide whether it is on hiatus or not.

Perhaps the answer is not to give a "#number" to the issue of a new story until you are certain you can at least come up with some sort of continuation.

Don't Get me wrong I love MCC it's just I get frustrated at being titillated and then thwarted, cock-teasers you got to love them, then I suppose it's a bit like getting writer's block, it comes and goes. 
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2020, 07:12:31 am »

So why did the download not show this or was the "Hiatus" part added at a date after my download 2/2/15 ?  

It's not burned into the actual images. It's on the website, as we've described. It wouldn't make sense to add it to the artwork, since titles can go off on and onto hiatus.

At this point, we have to politely request that you not keep harping on this topic. The information you are looking for (the current status of each title) is available on the website. We're sorry if that doesn't meet your expectations, but that's what we're going to do now and in the future.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 07:27:54 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2020, 04:25:44 am »

Thank you Daphne for your courteous reply and I shall refrain from further comment on this matter as requested but I do hope this does not mean that I can not comment on other topics that may arise and be of interest to myself and other subscribers.
hypnosss
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2020, 11:32:30 am »

So one of the pin ups when I enter in the site is a girl smoking with  girls go-go in her left. This is a comics? Because I think girls who smoke are sexy and I would like to see that in one of the comics too.
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2020, 07:53:55 am »

Why is it that I am occasionally faced with the 18+ logo like today and not every time I enter the MCC site and how many of them are there ?
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2020, 01:33:57 pm »

I've collected 51 of them.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2021, 07:04:36 pm »

This message was meant for a different board and I don't know how to delete it.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 07:08:24 pm by KingMind » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2021, 09:42:08 pm »

You can't. It will haunt you for eternity.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2021, 10:56:33 pm »

A blight on your record and a pox on your house! /s
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2021, 05:05:14 am »

I used to look forward to the monthly Member's Bonus story but in the last year these seem to be being replaced more and more by pinups ie "The Girls of ..." resulting in no MC story, is this likely to continue.

Also is there any chance that another type of "Thrallexa" maybe on the cards ?
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2021, 03:58:27 am »

I know I am going to feel silly asking this but what happened to "Rapid Instructions" as I cannot find anything refering to it being replaced by E U does this mean it may return at some point in the future.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2021, 07:10:36 am »

I know I am going to feel silly asking this but what happened to "Rapid Instructions" as I cannot find anything refering to it being replaced by E U does this mean it may return at some point in the future.

It completed.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: