Mind Control Comics Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:55:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MC spreads  (Read 6503 times)
caseyomally
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« on: February 12, 2015, 09:12:40 pm »

One thing I don't really see here, although By the Book has started to tinker with it, is the idea of a slow harem build, with the inductees being willing participants of making the harem grow.  I especially like the idea if it isn't hypnosis involved (a la by the book, hidden knowledge, bearing gifts) but more viral/orgasmic driven.  Kind of a situation where a harem member, after being inducted, has super-charged pheromones, then goes out and recruits, using said pheromones.  And the newest members are inducted via sex and/or orgasm - if you succumb to the pheromones, you join the harem / cult / whatever.  Maybe a token swallowing of the master's sperm to bring about the full change (body mod and/or pheromone production).

Just a thought.
strdnc1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 04:11:37 pm »

tainted by succubi and some of the spirit is passed when fucking (turning men into bimbos that also pass it on) kind of idea?
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 08:58:22 pm »

I like this idea of a viral harem.  But were I writing it, it'd be some kind of post-apocalypse thing in which most of the men on Earth have been wiped out by a virus and those that survived it got rounded up into breeding camps that resemble prisons, but the men live in a sort of pack hierarchy.  Women apply to visit these camps and, following an extended waiting period, may be allowed to mate with one or more men, depending upon how much they are willing to pay.  Then one day, a guy who grew up within a camp (males are transferred as soon as their old enough to walk and talk on their own) mates with his first woman and it turns out that doing so turns the woman into his slave--by any other name--and after she moves into his cell, she helps him become leader of the pack and master of the camp's all-female guard staff.  Simply put, the women become his property and the men either get turned loose or swear their allegiance to him in the hopes of earning breeding rights.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: