Mind Control Comics Forum
October 23, 2024, 09:21:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Name for this site  (Read 9356 times)
hypfan
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: February 04, 2013, 08:44:12 pm »

I am just trying to get my head around the new changes posted on the Mind control forum.. Mind control theater/Comics is changing names to Daphne's Fantasies. Will this site stay up after the change over? I am just trying to get some clarification.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 06:58:49 am »

I read that as well.  I think it looks like good news (especially for those of us outside the USA who want to keep subscribing), and I'll look forward to hearing more about it as things develop.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 04:12:09 pm »

MCC will remain as an archive site, and memberships to DF will get you access to it.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
pervagi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 04:37:36 pm »

Is this a change that's going to happen soon or in a few months?  Just curious since I need to renew before March.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 08:35:57 pm »

Is this a change that's going to happen soon or in a few months?  Just curious since I need to renew before March.

To be honest, we don't have a schedule yet. Don't hold off renewing.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 07:02:47 am »

new name may be Daphne's mind Fantasies
or
Daphne's Fantasies comic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: