Mind Control Comics Forum
September 20, 2024, 03:41:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1405: “Access All Areas”  (Read 501 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 11, 2024, 10:06:58 pm »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024, 05:00:05 am »

So it seems that Erinhas to go “dream by dream” breaking Miriam’s spell before she can get out completely. I wonder if that means she will be heading to Aiken and/or Ama after she finishes with Jacqui
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2024, 07:09:05 am »

So it seems that Erinhas to go “dream by dream” breaking Miriam’s spell before she can get out completely. I wonder if that means she will be heading to Aiken and/or Ama after she finishes with Jacqui

I think the Aiken dream being out there is definitely giving Hitchcock's proverbial bomb-under-the-table suspense to this journey. I'm very interested to see how it ends up being handled.

Also, a subtle touch I'm noticing now is how the environments within the dreams appear more decrepit and dirty as we see them through Erin's perspective. (Like, compare the room today to issue 1338.) Whether that is representational of Miriam's control loosening (thus the fantasy scenarios are falling apart) or just Erin seeing it as more wicked (thus showing these dreams as nightmares) is a nice bit of ambiguity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: