Mind Control Comics Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:55:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prompts #7  (Read 1117 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 01, 2024, 04:31:40 am »

The guardrails are off…

Script: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2024, 05:13:37 am »

Any particular reason why this one is set for a Thursday release instead of today?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2024, 07:36:18 pm »

Any particular reason why this one is set for a Thursday release instead of today?

I am altering the release date. Pray I do not alter it any further.

(Actually, I may need to push this one to Friday.)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
kbs666
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2024, 01:58:44 am »

Whatever you say Darth Daphne
grey_shadow
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2024, 07:50:37 pm »

The comic was always released on Wednesday...

Either way, it's up now.
Reader76
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2024, 07:43:22 pm »

There is something I don't get with the direction to make Liz a bimbo and Diana as a mindless sex bot. Unless it is for Jason's interactions with them, it doesn't seem like enough thought is given. If they can't function in normal society they will not have an income and he will have to support them.

Compare it to Audiophilia. The protagonist there had more resources, and while taking on his "Maid" and "Secretary" moved to secure more income.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2024, 07:55:05 pm »

If we apply realistic consequences to mind control erotica, most stories would end in either "MC goes to jail" or "MC takes over the world".
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2024, 10:08:54 pm »

If you're wondering how he eats and breaths
And other science facts
(La la la!)
Just repeat to yourself:
"It's just a show,
I should really just relax!"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2024, 11:50:08 pm »

There's probably a really academic discussion to be had here about simulationist versus narrativist models of story construction.  MST3k nails the latter position.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2024, 07:23:58 am »

There's probably a really academic discussion to be had here about simulationist versus narrativist models of story construction.  MST3k nails the latter position.

Wow, I was completely unfamiliar with GNS theory until now… thank you! It really helps explains some of the thoughts I've had while building (no other word, really) Starter Marriage.

As to the original question: Yes, one could say that most MC dom protags lack imagination as to what they could "really" do with their abilities. Sometimes, you try to come up with a narrative explanation for that, and sometimes, you just roll with it.

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2024, 09:33:07 am »

Wow, I was completely unfamiliar with GNS theory until now… thank you!
Yeah this was new to me too.

It really helps explains some of the thoughts I've had while building (no other word, really) Starter Marriage.
In that you're a simulationist author, but some of us (*looks innocently*) are more gamist players?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: