Mind Control Comics Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:32:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 542: Retail Therapy  (Read 4743 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 05, 2016, 11:28:14 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 12:22:29 am »

*sigh* so many cut-aways and we still don't know what Erin and Miriam are up to... Wink

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:54:34 am »

Erin and Pearl or Erin and Raven?  It seems safe to infer that what will be happening with Erin and Pearl is an exploration of Pearl's magical capacity (though the exact form and thoroughness of that examination is unknown as yet).  The more frustrating one would seem to be Raven finally back and promised fun, but the fun is delayed.  I hope all the worry and (from her perspective) neglect is erased by this afternoon's fun and possible inclusion in Harem Happenings.

ETA---Is Panel 1 a "Noises Off" reference but with happiness instead of consternation?  The rhythm of the speech pattern feels a little like a happy mirror of the "Bag!  Bag!  Bag!" sequence.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:58:32 am by jmundt29 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 01:01:15 pm »

I gather Jakob is still in transit or has found other amusement or means of powering up?  He might have showed up as early as "tomorrow" according to 318, but we're over a day out from that...unless, he's going to show up just in time to spoil Marli's birthday?  Aw, rats!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: