Mind Control Comics Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:00:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 387: Desperate to Connect  (Read 6038 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 26, 2015, 07:37:53 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 09:06:45 pm »

Hmm.  Erin's eyes are green (see #379) and Dani's eyes are blue (see #362).  Looks like whatever this is is affecting all the participants in Erin's ritual.  Guess she forged a more permanent connection than she thought...
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 09:22:35 pm »

Man, it'd be hot if the *entire* SJI got involved in one of these sexy mind-meld things.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 10:02:15 pm »

Might be able to have some fun with body-swapping too.  Erin in Danielle's body, Danielle in Pearl's body and Pearl in Erin's?  Or maybe putting Pearl in Danielle's body would be better, given what's happening to Dani right now.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 11:12:46 pm »

My thinking is Mother and daughter
Erin with green eyes? if so Erin and Pearl
In [Big Trouble in little China] green eye can make me whole

30 min countdown
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:29:24 pm by laguna85 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 07:27:32 am »

Just Erin and Danielle do the connect to Pearl
Yes sex for Pearl . Get bang

Also there may be connect Erin and Rain (SJI-235)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 04:34:13 pm by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 03:20:10 pm »

Yes ma'am!!   Grin  I have to say, I keep wondering what awesome and/or surprising thing the next issue of this series will bring.  The creative team keep topping themselves.  Grin Grin Grin

Kudos to Daphne, Octavia, and PK!!!  Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now that the connection that the ritual forged between Dani, Erin, Pearl, and Adrian has been confirmed, several other questions (and possible sexy and amusing answers) are dancing through my head.

There is only one possibly pertinent question on which I can settle at the moment.  When different individuals strum the magical strings of the connection, does the effect look/feel/taste different?  The red crackle seems to be the pleasure Adrian's giving Pearl for her first time.  Were the pink bubbles that surrounded Adrian and Pearl in Change of Heart, the visual representation of them feeling Dani's bliss at Jacqui's hands?  This will be very interesting to watch, enjoy, and speculate about as things continue moving forward.

ETA--pop-up text is lyrics from Gotye.  Google tells me the song title is Hearts a Mess.  Perhaps a reference to Pearl's continued healing process?

Oh, and this episode's interesting background note.  Erin asked Caitlyn to "get" her strap-on.  Looks like Caitlyn is wearing it. Grin  I'm already eager for Tuesday and the next bit of fun, sexy, beautiful mischief. Grin Grin
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:49:57 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: