Mind Control Comics Forum
October 23, 2024, 09:17:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't seem to view the comics  (Read 7476 times)
ramac
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: February 27, 2014, 02:02:58 pm »

ok I could see them yesterday but today I can't get in. it is like I am in preview mode. help?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 02:10:40 pm »

ok I could see them yesterday but today I can't get in. it is like I am in preview mode. help?

Make sure you are logged in. If you are, on http://mindcontrolcomics.com/home/ you'll see "My Account" at the top right. If do, but still can't see anything, clear any MCC-related cookies from your browser, and try again.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 02:11:48 pm »

There's a strange little 'glitch' some of us experience - when you are logged into the forum you seem to be logged out of the main site (where you have access to the comics)...if you go to the front page and click on the JOIN/LOG IN button, then log in, you should be able to view the comics again Smiley

If you come back to the forum you will probably find you've been logged out of the forum Smiley

Hope this helps

Octavia

Ahhh....I see D answered you Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 05:48:31 pm »

When I experienced this problem recently it turned out to be because I had let my membership lapse.  D'oh!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: