Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 04:34:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 110: Anatomy Lesson  (Read 12039 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 29, 2012, 06:50:26 am »

Coming August 31st!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 10:41:03 am »

There is three location this can happen
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 04:19:56 pm »

PDT 8 hours we will find out
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 07:20:53 pm »

This is a pretty broad title.

We could be back at SJI as Caitlyn gets more actively involved.  We could be seeing more of the trio from "Older and Wiser."  We could be back with Kanti and Querek.  This could be Hans knocking the imbeciles' heads together.  We could get a flashback to what happened in the lab after Laura smelled the perfume (Fast Food style).  There are any number of directions we could be going.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 03:51:29 am »

Beautiful work.

I must say that I'm as surprised as Amy about this particular twist in the story.  The comments that the newest additions to the...group keep making tend to blur the line on what they're aware of.  I thought that this was supposed to appear to them to be voluntary and yet we have Caitlyn calling Adrian "master" during prep for that surprise and Laura calling them all "sex slaves."  Now, some of Laura's description is sarcastic, but they're struggling with some of the same concept in earlier issues--and Cait's use of the word "Master" to describe Adrian is especially confusing.

Her programming is supposed to have included an "act normal" layer where she doesn't call Adrian "master" (among a variety of other things).

I'm not surprised that Jacqui's a quick study in this particular anatomy lesson--her oral gifts have featured prominently in previous issues.  However, I am rather surrpised that she needed a lesson from Amy at all.  I guess I assumed that her expertise and attitude toward oral pleasure of male lovers was influenced by experience with women (which she would have found slightly more challenging and intriguing). Undecided  My mistake.

Also, the fact that Amy is giving this lesson makes me more interested in her backstory--none of which we've seen so far.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 05:15:27 am »

if this is Jacquelyn word balloon (Are you sure  this is ok?)
If yes my thinking need be to the left side or side Laura hips.

i have say the art work is majestic
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 06:26:09 am »

if this is Jacquelyn word balloon (Are you sure  this is ok?)

That's Laura's line.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 07:30:13 am »

Frankly, the first part of this conversation puzzles me.  It seems Laura's question is directed at Amy (who isn't participating, only proctoring...so far).  You would think she'd be talking to Jacqui whose never done this either making sure she's okay with it and reassuring herself.  This isn't like learning a step in ballet or a move in gymnastics where she'd be looking for constructive criticism from a teacher or coach.  Am I just confused again? Huh?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 08:29:54 am »

You would think she'd be talking to Jacqui whose never done this either making sure she's okay with it and reassuring herself.

Laura's kind of a high-strung woman.

Vidor
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 06:56:38 pm »

Have to admit I've been enjoying the recent run of comics.  It is nice to see Adrian finally enjoying more of the girls in his harem.

I am still holding out hope that the daughter will stop by and get enslaved.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 06:02:03 am »

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of her, and the new schedule should mean that there's a possibility of dealing with multiple threads of the plot.

We haven't seen Vik's flashback of Laura's compliant state, Mal's description/explanation/history of the Mantis wieght gain, Querek's continued fumbling, the consequences of firing up the old machinery, Hans' visit our new potential villain(s) or well, anything with Raven or Sue since Denoument.  There's a lot of ground that can be covered even before we return to Pearl.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: