Mind Control Comics Forum
September 28, 2024, 04:18:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1397: “Over Easy”  (Read 683 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 13, 2024, 12:03:05 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2024, 06:38:53 am »

So I am a bit curious about how the dreamscape works.

Up until recently, I assumed that each person had their own individual “area” which was made for themselves. Erin’s dream is for Erin, Ama’s is for Ama, etc. and any appearance of one of the victims in another’s dream is for the main person’s benefit (ex. Erin isn’t actually in Aiken’s dream, he’s just seeing her because of Miriam; or, Erin and Jacque are just representations of what’s happening to Reka in Reka’s dream).

Miriam’s introduction complicates that now. It’s one thing to say that Erin pulled her into Erin’s Stepford Wife dream, that I can grasp; but this issue clearly shows that Miriam is still I that Stepford Wife dream even while a version of her that seems very real as well is present in the Reka dream, recently gemmed and currently fucked by the wizard. Which is the real Miriam? Erin being able to jump to different “hers” in the dreams is one thing (you assume that Stepford Erin is no longer present in the Stepford dream), but how could Miriam be in two places at once?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: