Mind Control Comics Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:09:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 527: Back to Business.  (Read 6805 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 18, 2016, 05:57:56 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 06:40:15 pm »

Oh, is this where they start to convince him that they need to expand in the face of the growing Kuppler threat?  Hmm.  Could be very interesting.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 11:35:21 am »

Help Cherry with The Watch.  Like her boyfriend/bodyguard wants?  Er, how?  I suppose they could use it to erase or paper over the trauma of being around Jakob and bring out who she used to be before she got sucked into his vortex, but what does that have to do with her considerable physical injuries?  Is one of those buttons for a healing ray or tone?

Plus side, they have an altruistic means of using The Watch which could get Adrian more comfortable with seeing it around in the near future.  Could.  He doesn't look convinced yet.

Also, just to refresh my memory...does Adrian know "the director" is Reka (with whom he's already had a threesome-plus recently)?

Tonight is Mallory's birthday, but it's Caitlyn's date night and Jacqui and Dani's double feature night as well?  So the plan is to have the date (with Cait and Hitomi) fuse with the birthday party, at least part of which will be at Sawyer's where Dani and Jacqui will perform?  And presumably bankrupt every patron there?

And then the next day is music lessons with Rain followed by joining Erin to a "meeting" and date with Reka?  Busy guy.  And somewhere in there his exceptionally liberated parents are supposed to visit?  Or is that the next day?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 03:05:55 pm »

My thought is that seeing as how the Watch has crazy abilities to affect neurology, and Cherry's in a coma... her body might heal, but right now her brain won't wake up. It's possible the watch has the ability to fix that?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 11:12:44 am »

That seems to be what Erin's getting at with the "neuron remapping" she's describing in the next installment, but what form the neuron remapping takes is unclear.  I mean, it could be an erasure like EST, or find a new pathway around a damaged section of tissue, or it could actually regenerate damaged tissue.

So, is the goal here to make Cherry like she was before Jakob got a hold of her, but hornier, happier, and suggestible?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 04:16:06 pm »

So, is the goal here to make Cherry like she was before Jakob got a hold of her, but hornier, happier, and suggestible?

Whose goal? Adrian's? Erin's? Julian's? Daphne's? Ours, the American viewing public?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 04:31:36 pm »

Seemingly Erin's.  Because that will help get rid of the red blood beast.  And it'll be sexy fun.  It might be Daphne's.  I think this is the least toxic way to deal with Cherry, so it's become one of my minor goals.  Because before this, I really didn't care if Cherry survived.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: