Mind Control Comics Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:27:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 517: Just Another Quiet Night.  (Read 8740 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 13, 2016, 04:34:52 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 08:45:08 pm »

So this is upstairs fun or a split.  Looks like upstairs fun. Wink
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 10:04:11 pm »

Me I think will not a Quiet night
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 10:58:54 am »

Tail end is downstairs fun.  Why are the Twins still in their hats?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 11:02:55 am »

Tail end is downstairs fun.  Why are the Twins still in their hats?

So you can tell them apart, of course. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
matmon
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 11:46:26 pm »

the night Jacki gets knocked up
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 10:08:20 am »

the night Jacki gets knocked up

We hope :p

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 06:49:44 pm »

Really?  Why do we hope that?  I mean Jacqui's already given the world Pearl.  That was quite a gift.  That's not to say that another gift wouldn't be welcome, but why now as opposed to The Night of the Watch or Harem Night or two months from now?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 09:32:37 pm »

If anybody in the harem is going to get knocked up, it's Erin, c.f. #G15.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2016, 09:26:23 pm »

If that future comes to pass.  We have the wheel of three guest futures.  The first one showed Adrian back with the oboeist, broke and miserable and Erin is writing and starring in hate/vengeance filled plays with Westoln, who I sometimes call Lucky Dog.  The second one showed a pyrrhic victory.  The Kupplers are stopped, but Erin is dead and Adrian is wasting away with Dani and Rain around him for comfort (and the money that can't buy him a cure).  The third option we saw was in #15.  But there's no reason to suspect that THAT is the last or even the best option.  It's definitely the best of the ones we've been shown so far.  I'm rooting for it over the other two, but there could be other fun options.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2016, 03:49:39 pm »

Really?  Why do we hope that?  I mean Jacqui's already given the world Pearl.  That was quite a gift.  That's not to say that another gift wouldn't be welcome, but why now as opposed to The Night of the Watch or Harem Night or two months from now?

Erin broached the subject with Jacqui a while ago. No idea what Daphne's got in store, but here's hoping!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: