Mind Control Comics Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:51:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 432: Your Health-Care Professionals.  (Read 6241 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 27, 2015, 12:28:36 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 10:00:15 pm »

Hanky-panky in the nurse's office?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 10:30:57 am »

Those are exceptionally flattering scrubs. Grin  The way Marli is standing/squatting in a few of these panels, she appears to have a very Jen-like tush.  Which is great, but slightly unexpected.  Is the mantis effect transferable to playmates?  Does it work on other body parts?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 11:54:18 am »

Is it just me, or has Marliese gotten darker as the coloring of this comic has improved?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 05:24:30 pm »

Maybe...?  If there is a difference, perhaps the tone is richer instead of darker? Huh
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2015, 10:07:50 am »

Is it just me, or has Marliese gotten darker as the coloring of this comic has improved?

I think she was paler...I noticed, when looking at pages on someone else's computer that everyone looked very red/pink so I used a slightly different tone on the skins - maybe a couple of months ago? I was also having trouble doing Marleise's shadows and highlights with the previous colours, so I may have made her mid-tone a little darker in order to show the shadows and highlight to better effect. Skin tones look different depending on the light Smiley

That's my excuse and I'm damn well sticking to it Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: