Mind Control Comics Forum
May 20, 2024, 04:27:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 342: Crafts Project.  (Read 4976 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 23, 2014, 10:53:25 am »

Friday, October 24th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 12:20:07 pm »

I'm guessing this is either a reference to planes and a shootout (or avoided shootout) or to Dani and her project with the Watch and maybe other crystals she's about to retrieve from the belltower now.  Say, do we know for sure how many of these things there are?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 12:53:30 am »

In a rare show of beneficence from Daphne, I left after reading this with less questions than I came in with. Huh.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 12:54:12 am »

In a rare show of beneficence from Daphne, I left after reading this with less questions than I came in with. Huh.

Don't get used to it. :-)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 01:37:36 pm »

So crystals are make every women very horny.
Need to get the crystals out of the transmitter
So Jakob Kuppler can not find them or have them.
Are Crystal or Scallop whole one or part of one?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 06:08:49 am »

There were three questions answered here.   One was fun (Why are we having sex right now?).  One was a big pragmatic one ("Why exactly are we down here?").  The last one is Erin's implied concern (a fan concern).  Can Danielle speak French without her programming?

The answers are as follows

1. At as close to full power as it can get, the transmitter creates extremely powerful horniness (in women specifically, though we know men are affected)...although, perhaps the lack of two crystals is preventing the men from being completely out of their heads, so this isn't the full power of the Happy College Experiment of '83.  So, they're relieving the pressure and allowing Dani to concentrate for a very delicate operation (although that might be an excuse.  After all, they could simplify matters by turning the transmitter down to one or completely off instead;  Of course, the entire fanbase likes THIS preliminary step much better).

2. The transmitter is the only known source of crystals, so Dani's plan is to seize control of them to prevent either Kuppler brother or their dueling entourages from acquiring the crystals.

3. Of course, as a native Quebecoise, Dani can speak French.  It's just...she can speak both French and English fluently.  She might go back to her own mix of Franglais for fun (most probably sexy fun) but trapping her in that mode of expression was a way for Jakob to diminish her so he could feel superior to the woman he needed to make him any of the tools he wanted.

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 12:14:39 pm »

I just wonder if it has more specific controls. Can it do things other than radiate a field o' horniness?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: