Mind Control Comics Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:03:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal MCC postings  (Read 20344 times)
dscognition
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: June 24, 2011, 12:25:02 am »

Not sure where to post this, so I'll do it here.

Check e-hentai - they've started posting your stuff. I've seen Obedience, St. Nicholas' Convent, and Drains up there.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 12:32:32 am »

Ah, the delightful game of DCMA whack-a-mole continues. Thanks for letting us know!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
DarkVanessa
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics/Manga Fan ~ Freelance Ilustrator

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 08:05:00 am »

And who is the person who post my hentai in another site?!!!!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!  Angry
DarkVanessa
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics/Manga Fan ~ Freelance Ilustrator

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 08:19:37 am »

Ah, the delightful game of DCMA whack-a-mole continues. Thanks for letting us know!

Hey Daphne! what was the problem with drains? I complete the first 6 pages, I did the cover and the gift wallpaper and you never answer me! I deserve the payment per the first 6 pages complete, isnĀ“t?  Sad
dzeiger
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 12:02:46 pm »

I know on the fourms for e-hentai they have a thread in the Rules section listing sites that it's forbidden to post from (the Prohibited Content list).  Site mods seem to be pretty good about nuking posts from sites on that list, so you may want to ask to make sure MCC is put on that list to reduce future posts.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 04:37:25 pm »

I reported the Hidden Knowledge on there weeks ago.
Clearly they don't care and it doesn't matter anyways since they've been up so long whoever wanted them has them now and they'll just get more clever about reposting them.
mcant
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 11:32:08 pm »

E-hentai have the option to report a submission - which is what I have done, but as I don't own the actual content I don't think they have paid any attention...

Obviously people appreciate the work that the Artists have created, but they should be required to subscribe like the rest of us! (When the subscription services are functioning again :-))
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 05:18:08 am »

Ehentai took most of them down but if you look around they're everywhere on torrent and download sites now, so it hardly matters what's on Ehentai.

The only thing to do now would be to twist it as promotion for when the site gets back online.
dscognition
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 08:44:57 pm »

Ehentai took most of them down but if you look around they're everywhere on torrent and download sites now, so it hardly matters what's on Ehentai.

The only thing to do now would be to twist it as promotion for when the site gets back online.

Well, whether or not you decide to stamp down on releases, you should know hypnochan.org is also distributing the "Bearing Gifts" series free under the "Non-Hentai" category.

Hope in some small way knowing the extent of your leaks helps you come back.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 07:16:15 pm by dscognition » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 12:35:14 pm »

I've been kind of passive about clamping down on these until our processing is back, since it feels a bit weird to say, "Stop distributing this material that you can't buy from us right now!"

Once the processing is back, however, it will be jack boot time.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 12:53:28 pm »

BTW, for all future incidents of this type, please send me an email (daphne@mindcontroltheatre.com) rather than posting it on the Forum. I'd really prefer this Forum not become one-stop shopping for how to get MCC and MCT content without paying for it. :/

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 10:25:29 am »

I would let you have it
there is someone have post one of your in the free coimcs. Angry
I have send you a email Daphne to find website and page location
The person is from a another county
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 11:09:56 am by laguna85 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 10:45:36 am »

Thanks for the email! It's not required to post things here; just drop me an email. I very much appreciate it!

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 11:10:35 am »

I edit my post for you
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 08:18:05 pm »

I know you say not post here but