Mind Control Comics Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:56:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: MCC Status: Discussion  (Read 59927 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 05:08:12 pm »

We're working away on it! It will probably be fixed in a matter of weeks. Not days, not months.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 07:17:50 pm »

Have you ever considered expanding some of these stories at the EMCSA?  "The Hidden Knowledge" would make an excellent story.
kmorea
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 08:16:49 pm »

We're working away on it! It will probably be fixed in a matter of weeks. Not days, not months.

I assume those of us who have annual subscriptions will, eventually, get time tacked on the end?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 08:17:59 pm »

I assume those of us who have annual subscriptions will, eventually, get time tacked on the end?

We'll extend it based on the number of standard weekly updates missed, yes.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 08:18:31 pm »

Have you ever considered expanding some of these stories at the EMCSA?  "The Hidden Knowledge" would make an excellent story.

Well... I'll be hoenst: There's a work/reward problem there. I love to write, but there is only so much time I have to devote to producing free content.

mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 10:21:19 pm »

Well... I'll be honest: There's a work/reward problem there. I love to write, but there is only so much time I have to devote to producing free content.

That's entirely fair.  That said, I'd probably be willing to pay for straight text content as well -- your stuff on the EMCSA is excellent.
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2011, 11:44:24 am »

MCC - Down because they can't take credit cards
PSN - Down because they can't keep credit cards
Smiley
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2011, 11:50:09 am »

Yes, but we haven't had a data leak. Smiley

mcant
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 02:27:00 pm »

HIP Comics has extremely non-consensual sex in some/all of it's stories, as does MCComix.  You should be able to use the same service as them - and if not, I'd be looking at why. There may be some restriction of trade process you could use as leverage...
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2011, 02:28:13 pm »

We've applied to them. The conversation went something like:

"No, you have non-consensual content."

"But what about MCComix? You process for them."

"We can't discuss it. Bye."

It's insanely frustrating.

HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 03:51:56 pm »

That almost sounds like a conspiracy.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2011, 06:05:22 pm »

That almost sounds like a conspiracy.

It does! My guess is that they let sleeping dogs lie for existing customers, but don't take chances on new ones.

But we're still working on a solution, and some of the possibilities hold promise!

jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2011, 01:02:42 am »

We've applied to them. The conversation went something like:

"No, you have non-consensual content."

"But what about MCComix? You process for them."

"We can't discuss it. Bye."

It's insanely frustrating.
You know technically, I can't think of any sex on here that's depicted as non-consensual. By the time they get to that part, everyone is perfectly willing (or will-less) to participate. Smiley

I'm sorry it's so frustrating. Hopefully people are understanding about this. It's hard enough to get a merchant account under the best of circumstances, and adult sites have a higher risk of fraud, so it's even harder for them. Hang in there.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2011, 10:29:12 am »

Daphne, have you given any thought about the possibilities of hypnotising these guys and then you wouldn't have to worry about consent or not, and what about the discrimination laws in this country, looks like a great lawsuit to me.
dzeiger
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2011, 12:26:30 pm »

Discrimination laws?  I don't think "mind seducers" are a Federally protected group.

(Term edited, see below -- D)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 02:25:37 pm by Daphne » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: