Mind Control Comics Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:17:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 57: Cos-I-Can Play  (Read 8590 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 25, 2011, 11:50:55 am »

It's up!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 12:41:27 pm »

Daphne,
I think you got it a little bit wrong on the tooltip for SJI 57.  That short-run series in the late '90s was named "The Twit Twins".  It starred the late Jim Varney (Ernest) and Larry the Cable Guy.
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 02:38:40 pm »

THAT WAS AWESOME! Cheesy
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 03:22:40 pm »

I think it was short-run because it was probably pretty difficult to draw those guys' faces.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 05:26:44 pm »

So we have Amy and Caitlyn as the tit  Twins
and Laura is get conver into a hypno sex slave.
So Derek is the master.
So He want Danielle as his Slave mom again?
downer
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Excited, can't you tell?

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 03:42:15 am »

Been a while since we heard anything from Derek and his girls. I am amused by his choice of fantasy for them to role play. :p

Favorites: 4f, Beyond Rubies, Bibliomancy, By the Book, St. James Infirmary, The Hidden Knowledge, Wizard of Bras

Interested: Checkered Past, Drains, Free Trade Zone, Green Sign, Stream, The Persuader
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2011, 05:57:14 am »

Well, it is amusing, but he's a total imbecile.  We have no idea how many layers of hypnosis Danielle is or has been under.  Derek used to be her boyfriend and he maintained that position through hypnosis, but again his imagination and power seem...limited.  He doesn't seem like he has the tech smarts for that watch, or the capacity to transfer as much power as Danielle has to anyone.  It seems like he's a guppy-puppy playing in shark-infested waters.  It would really seem that the only threat these adversaries would pose to the Infirmary crew would be if the Twins got Adrian alone.  It would be (hopefully it will be) entertaining to see them face Danielle.  If they lost, it could get quite crowded in the Infirmary and Derek would be seething (if he ever found out what happened).  The possibilities for story intersection are intriguing, but I must confess that I'm more interested in Danielle's explanation and Jacqueline's progress or resistance.
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2011, 04:44:37 pm »

Derek does seem borderline incompetent.  It's hard to think of him as any kind of mastermind.  He seems more of a buffoon.  I suspect the only reason for his success has been the either technological or magical properties of the watch and/or some other device which he possesses.  The Twit Twins ...er uh... Tit Twins are probably not his creation, either.  Possibly a by-product or side-effect. 
Definitely a lot of sub-plots becoming available.

Go, Daphne, go!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: