Mind Control Comics Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:37:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what about something involve with women taking a nude vacation but things end up  (Read 3504 times)
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: March 21, 2012, 01:59:17 pm »

Will about say have 4 women very sexually in nature not much for clothers or don't care much for males. The are more les women dating each other and want a nice vacation together but run into a group of women are les as well but with many secrets they have in be put into a long storeline. The queen of women she call her self or mistress is very good at getting any woman to join her causes and obeying her. For every woman that join her they must forget there old life and there names. If her name is Barbara she will rename Carol and that is the name that she take on and forget all of her old life and forever. This is a ideal only a think  little better ideal then last ideal my main point is women with women focus is on women in my storesline.
This site may use this ideal or not it is just a suggestion. I put suggestion as I think of them I favor women 100 percent focus on there time alone or with other women two or three women.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: