Mind Control Comics Forum
May 15, 2024, 12:37:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 26: Don't. Stop.  (Read 9487 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 01, 2011, 08:42:18 am »

It's up!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
blackriver77
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

MCC Super Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 09:16:12 am »

It's up!

Yes...yes...it ...is! Cool Thats hot! Its a shame he does'nt have Erin's trigger. Grin

Yippee ki yay!
mm257
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 09:44:48 am »

I second that! That was well worth the wait  Smiley
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 10:19:35 am »

Yes...yes...it ...is! Cool Thats hot! Its a shame he does'nt have Erin's trigger. Grin

That is a shame, isn't it? We should get on that...
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 11:02:15 am »

La, la la, la ...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
T5Medici
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 02:45:23 pm »

What makes you think that Erin has a trigger? (Other than Daphne singing to herself which isn't actually part of the comic!)

I'd think if Erin had a trigger, then she and Derek would already have gotten together.

Good scene though. It will be interesting to see how that turns out. In real life, it rarely turns out well. That's why I like these comics!
blackriver77
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

MCC Super Fan

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 07:24:40 am »

What makes you think that Erin has a trigger? (Other than Daphne singing to herself which isn't actually part of the comic!)

I'd think if Erin had a trigger, then she and Derek would already have gotten together.

Good scene though. It will be interesting to see how that turns out. In real life, it rarely turns out well. That's why I like these comics!

Just to clarify, I was just thinking it would make the immediate situation easier to manage if Erin was hypnotically agreeable to a menage a'toi.

My theory is the hypnotist and Derek are two seperate people. The mystery person may have some sleepers he/she has'nt shared the identities to...yet. Grin

Yippee ki yay!
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 08:25:12 am »

My theory is the hypnotist and Derek are two seperate people. The mystery person may have some sleepers he/she has'nt shared the identities to...yet.

Yeah, so far it's tricky to nail down exactly what's going on and who knows what.  Does Adrian even know that Danielle has been hypnotized, or does he think he just got lucky?  Derek is obviously deliberately exploiting post-hypnotic triggers in his targets, and he may have a sense of where those triggers are being implanted, but he doesn't seem to have a list -- he's hitting on everything that moves in the hope of getting lucky.  (And sometimes getting hit on in return, in a more painful sense.)  Is the actual hypnotist in the student center deliberately setting up his patients for this kind of exploitation?  Is he even aware of Derek's activities?

It's fun to watch the plot develop.
blackriver77
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

MCC Super Fan

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 09:43:17 am »

Yes, It's a great story.

I have one other question. In episode 22, What a man must do, what is Daphne saying with the

"Or, the dark record store clerk returns" thing that appears when you touch the side of the pane with the curser
arrow?

Yippee ki yay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: