Mind Control Comics Forum
May 20, 2024, 06:44:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SJI Guest Page #27: “Plumbing Issues, 1”  (Read 3353 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 02, 2018, 12:01:14 am »

Written by: Daphne • Art: Ava+0

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
bigwad73
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 06:08:13 am »

I think that there should be dramatic music at the end of the panel, so...

"Bum-bum-buuuuuummmmmmmmm!"

I also wonder if this represents a serious crossover, or if it's just a few pages-long, "This is a cool concept!" thing.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 06:10:32 am by bigwad73 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 06:18:26 am »

Is this actually happening?  Is she stuck in her own head?  Where is this place?  Also, why does Cait hardly ever get to drive her own fun.  Laura's had a turn, Dani's making decisions.  Erin gets the wheel often.  And yet Cait for all her latent Buffyness is often the one being acted upon.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 06:22:08 am by jmundt29 » Logged
orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 07:20:45 am »

Is this actually happening?  Is she stuck in her own head?  Where is this place?  Also, why does Cait hardly ever get to drive her own fun.  Laura's had a turn, Dani's making decisions.  Erin gets the wheel often.  And yet Cait for all her latent Buffyness is often the one being acted upon.
Dream sequence would be my guess, unless we're taking "every type of mc exists in Wilmot" to it's extreme. Caitlin's designated victim status has been around since #006, and if getting mc'd is cumulative, its no wonder a single, half-in-jest "command" from Hitomi would send her into a Drains-style reverie.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 05:07:51 pm »

Is this actually happening?

Thanks for the setup Tongue

Edit: Original host put in a Referrer restriction or something.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 02:46:10 pm by lifmcs » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: