Mind Control Comics Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:53:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: story Ideas  (Read 13074 times)
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« on: February 23, 2015, 09:24:44 am »

How about a Nano -Corset or Bra
That shape the body and turn anyone into a very horny sex crave person, this also control there minds
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 09:23:23 am »

Boy are you in for a surprise.
matmon
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 02:43:41 pm »

Women hypnotized into being petgirls
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 11:56:37 pm »

What's a petgirl?
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 12:14:20 am »

It can mean one of two things--either to Hypnotize a woman into believing she's a domesticated animal--a cat, a dog, a rabbit, etc.--or it means to Hypnotize a woman to behave like a human pet--adoring, obedient, crawling around on the floor in the nude when at home, enjoying being scratched under the chin or on the belly--stuff like that.  (Eating out of a bowl on the floor is strictly optional.)

Either one has strong erotic potential, and I admit I've had fantasies about the latter--

Smiley  "Now, my lovely darling--tell me what you are."

Kiss "Master, I am your pet--your adoring, obedient, Hypnotized pet."

Smiley "And what will you for me, my pet?"

Kiss (Purring) "Anything you ask, Master."

Hope that helps.
matmon
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 08:58:46 pm »

That is pretty much what a petgirl is, though its also fun to watch them bark
strdnc1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 04:09:36 pm »

another idea would be a tech or magic headband with animal ears that results in temp or perminent behavior in someone who wears it. the title writes itself "light petting" as the young lady who finds the bands shares them with friends and gets a female harem despite being straight.
Greyman
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 08:04:40 pm »

another idea would be a tech or magic headband with animal ears that results in temp or perminent behavior in someone who wears it. the title writes itself "light petting" as the young lady who finds the bands shares them with friends and gets a female harem despite being straight.
The classic version is the magic/high-tech dog training collars that are mistaken for fashion accessories.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 09:10:04 pm »

A little while ago I watched MCT's "Community Property" and I thought that could make a good comic strip.  Especially if you included some kind of prequel to explain what exactly is the relationship between the ex-boyfriend and his wife--is she the brains behind the scheme, was she his lab rat, did he have a grand plan to use his process for the betterment of mankind, only to have himself brainwashed into becoming a sex fiend?--and what precisely is the ex-boyfriend's brainwashing process anyway?  Taking a wild guess from what was shown, it looked like he got her to drink a glassful of nanobot-contaminated water, which he then remote-controlled from his laptop to slowly reprogram her mind.  Food for thought.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 09:19:11 pm »

What about some kind of genie-centered story?  Some dude finds a magic lamp, bottle, or ring and makes a series of wishes that ultimately free the genie from her vessel, but then enslave her to his will for the rest of his life (he wished for immortality, among other things) and she becomes the first among his harem of devoted sex slaves, who exist only to obey and worship their master as their own personal god of pleasure.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 09:31:39 pm »

Have two genie comics in  progress. Both for other companies. Sorry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: