Mind Control Comics Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:41:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to announce "Full Service"!  (Read 5042 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 22, 2017, 11:51:18 am »

Mind Control Theatre is proud to announce the release of our latest epic (well, OK, two movie set), "Full Service"!

Tamara (Siouxsie Q James) runs a very specialized dating agency. In part one, Patrick (Ryan Mclane) comes to her looking for a very particular type of person to date, and Tamara knows just the right woman... even if that women doesn't realize that she's the lucky lady.

In part two, Thomas (Brad Knight) has his eye on the receptionist at his doctor's office. Tamara is more than happy to make *all* the arrangements required.

Available now for download and on DVD at:

http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/fullservice1/
    http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/fullservice2/

A discounted package of both is available!

http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/fullservice12/

And the movies are on early-bird pricing through June 26!

Thank you, as always, for your support,
-- Daphne et Henri

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 01:35:30 pm »

So I just bought and watched these new vids and I have to say I'm inspired to offer an idea for a third movie.  If you felt like making a feature length movie, consider this.  Tamara is visited by a young woman who is having troubles with her girlfriend and basically wants Tamara to go Dr. Michaels on her.  Alternatively, maybe the woman wants to be with her twin sister and needs the full service to make it happen.  Final possibility is that first comes the girlfriend, then the sister right after.  In any event, they work out the details and the woman (women) leaves.  Immediately after, there's a knock at the door again and in walks a man who says that he wants to start a harem.  After chit-chatting for a bit, Tamara decides to kill two (or three) birds with one stone.  First she'll give the woman (women) her dream girl(s), then she'll give the couple(s) to the man and conclude the video with a great big orgy.

Great job on these and I hope you can somehow make use of this idea.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 06:12:09 pm »

One of the other elements that could be in a sequel is one of the clients falling for Tamara specifically, or one of her targets gaining control of the laser pointer (perhaps with a female client and a female target) similar to But Wait, There's More or its immediate sequel Act Now.

These are spectacular and I hope that you find the world of this dating agency/app interesting for a possible return, crossover, and/or comic adaptation.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 10:02:07 am »

One other note.  I haven't seen the new Dr. Laurel vids yet, but one thing that struck me about this character and Siouxsie's portrayal is that she has presence very like Ms. Rosen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: