Mind Control Comics Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:09:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a world where there 99 percent women and 1 percent males  (Read 6421 times)
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: November 15, 2014, 05:04:29 pm »

A world where males and ladies all nude in this world no clothers  the ruling party in this world is several mistress and and several males even though is forbidden in this world for male to have women under them as sex subject That world and earth on that planet of women want this planet of women so they transport them to there planet using drugs and special devices to bring out there must inner desires to be nude and totally transformed them into new women from head to toe everything changes longer hair and bigger tits and even hairier pussies. the earth women are control throw each mistresses.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 07:19:12 am »

A world where males and ladies all nude in this world no clothers  the ruling party in this world is several mistress and and several males even though is forbidden in this world for male to have women under them as sex subject That world and earth on that planet of women want this planet of women so they transport them to there planet using drugs and special devices to bring out there must inner desires to be nude and totally transformed them into new women from head to toe everything changes longer hair and bigger tits and even hairier pussies. the earth women are control throw each mistresses.

Forgive me, but I can barely make heads or tails of this suggestion on account of how badly written it is.  I do like the idea of a mostly female planet, however.  What about a post-apocalypse scenario?  Say a virus severely reduced the human population, with an emphasis on males.  When it was over, only a handful of men survived and those that did began to exhibit the ability to control women's minds through pheromones or something.  This leads to competition between men to claim the remaining women and build their own empires.  Food for thought and maybe you can understand the aforementioned idea better than I can.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 08:07:02 pm »

This is a suggestion about women is what I saying here on my suggestion
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 08:08:49 pm »

A world of women in another world needed women from this planet earth.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 11:53:08 am »

I personal like a storyline with plenty of women in them this planet or another planet that my basics for a guy that enjoy ladies very much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: